Music Banter - View Single Post - Music Education Idea - Some assistance please!
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 05:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sulliadm
Groupie

Exclamation Music Education Idea - Some assistance please!

Hello guys! This is my first time posting on a thread like this so if I screw up later, please forgive me now. My name's Adam Sullivan and I'm the creator and author of the "Adam Sullivan Music Theory Blog", which is a blog on music activism of some sort. I talk about practice tips for younger musicians, basic theory, and I need help! The blog itself has over 3,000 views so it's not big but it has some dedicated fans. My problem is I think it grew faster than it should and now I can't keep up with the demand! I am wanting to know if anyone out there is interested in helping me with some series, if they wanted to start their own, take a spin off of one that I already have or would like to manage the Facebook fan page. Also, I had a segment I posted about but never got enough momentum to actually get started and if you are interested in starting it PLEASE let me know!

The basic idea is to start a place to expose people to music cultures... So for example, I'm a cellist and not only love classical and rock, I was recently introduced to Jazz and traditional Japanese music and it has inspired some more music. I want for more students (or people in general) to see the musical world outside whatever music they listen to. My problem is I don't have enough momentum to get the ball rolling. I need someone or some people to help with some ideas for music and to start sharing some more music with me.

If you're interested in any of this, send me a message on here. Thanks for reading!

Last edited by Sulliadm; 01-24-2013 at 06:15 PM.
Sulliadm is offline   Reply With Quote