Music Banter - View Single Post - Best Websites EVARRRR
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 06:32 PM   #16 (permalink)
CanwllCorfe
Quiet Man in the Corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
It's always nice to go through sites like this after spending a day browsing through photographs of people selling their homes that quite obviously (and unfortunately) relied on their own judgement of what is acceptable not only to think looks good in terms of interior decorating, but to think looks good enough to have it as the main images that ultimately determine whether someone is not too busy vomiting all over their lap and any unlucky pets nearby, due to the extreme and outrageous lack of aesthetic ability exhibited by the vast majority of people selling their homes.

When you live in a place whose residents think that somehow, baby sh*t-brown walls, adult-sh*t brown cabinets, and orange ceilings, adorned with Victorian looking furniture, and bright yellow throw rugs, and an old CRT television mounted above the fireplace... when they think that actually looks anything other than the contents of a rotting demon uterus liquefied and applied to the environment liberally, one has to wonder whether a half-assed visual intelligence is actually a f*cking rare superpower or not.
Let it all out. You'd be surprised though. Even people in my design courses with me right now (about to graduate) have a pretty horrid aesthetic. I pity them and don't see their future as being very bright, unless they alter their direction.

CanwllCorfe is offline   Reply With Quote