Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Pet Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 11:36 PM   #929 (permalink)
Whiskey
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
While I agree with the logic there, my whole reason for having a pet is for something I can interact with that's an animal and is dynamic. While I get annoyed by the **** my cat does sometimes, it's balanced out by the positive aspects. I don't know if I would feel right about having a pet that I simply caged away until I felt like interacting with it.
Ultimately, there are upsides and downsides to this, but I think the main reason that my next home will not contain any cats (at least long haired ones) is the fact that there is so much hair everywhere that I actually have to include in my monthly budget lent rollers and excessive vacuum bags.

I just want to live a life where I can wear a black sweater to work without going through half a lent roller, then another one just to get out of my car. I work in a professional environment. Appearing as though I have worn a cat to work is not conducive to this kind of business relationship. lol.
Trust me though, if the trouble that your cat is causing is getting intolerable or you're getting tired of it, a rabbit is definitely for you. Even if its always in a cage and you cant interact with it as much as you could with a cat. My mother had a cat for years though and she never really complained about the kind of things that you mentioned.
Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote