Music Banter - View Single Post - The Confessional Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 05:32 AM   #332 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffy Kittens View Post

Any reason why?
Oh yeah. I am a very candid person and well I've had a tumultuous life/past few years and it seems most men I befriend will try to be my ~rescuer and end up romantically interested in me and I don't like it. That's not the kind of relationship I like between friends. Women understand that when I'm complaining about how fucked up my life is, I just want to bitch, I don't want my life fixed. I do the fixing myself.

I only trust women when it comes to my truest feelings because they never judge me, call me weak for having feelings, or care if I'm embarrassing the shit out of myself drunkenly. They don't try to sleep with me if I'm calling them up at 4 am because so and so is a nasty bastard who just doesn't get it. They do get it though.

I also judge the fuck out of women who are the type to denigrate other women in favour of male friends. As if they'd really be ~one of the guys~
Oh yes, you're so great because you're not like those other girls! Nah,I don't think so, step a toe out of that rigid cast you've put yourself into and you're chucked. **** that
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote