Music Banter - View Single Post - My Lo-Fi Journal
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 12:38 AM   #15 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
Maybe do something around your musical experiences, artists that influenced you in one way or another or a review of your best ever artists or albums, or just mix it all up.
My musical experiences, would be divided into learning an instrument and collecting music. I'm not much of a collector by any stretch. I do like searching things out on my own, nothing is decent as to find hidden gem somewhere. Before youtube I would gamble on an albums from groups I never heard before I bought them. There are a few albums I found in the dollar bin or cut out bin that became my favorite. One album I found was by John Williams.

John Williams was born in Melbourne, Australia, and his family move to England in the early 50s. He was taught by his father and had the chance to study under Andrés Segovia.

John Williams Bach Prelude from Lute Suite No 4

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote