Music Banter - View Single Post - What is your astrology sign?
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 10:10 PM   #103 (permalink)
Whiskey
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
What you don't seem to be aware of is the basic perspective differences between a carefree child and a fully grown, responsible adult. Fundamentally, they think differently. A child generally lives in a world of wonder, possibility and doesn't even comprehend the gravity of life and what you have to do to navigate it. Both a child and an adult can spend their days doing what they love, but they're still going to be doing those things from a completely different perspective, and the adult is simply not going to have the same context they had when they were children. Which is entirely why nostalgia about childhood exists in memory.

But all of that is irrelevant to the fact that an adult can't simply spend his or her life like a child would, else they would end up on the streets.
Aware of all that as well, I just have never been a busy and responsible adult myself, so I of course dont know what its like to be one. I must mention that Im Israeli though so I might not be able to explain myself very well at times.
Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote