Music Banter - View Single Post - What do you eat for breakfast?
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 11:55 PM   #96 (permalink)
Whiskey
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEGANGELICA View Post
The plant-based Mediterranean foods I've eaten have always been very tasty and have the added benefit of being so healthful. I didn't realize people in Palestine eat falafel in the morning. Yum.

I've been thinking of whipping up a variation of hummus for breakfast. I plan to boil a giant pot of garbanzo beans, then blend some of the cooked beans with just a little bit of tahini, lemon juice, canola oil and salt so that it doesn't have as much fat as regular hummus. I have problems with garlic, unfortunately, so I'd have to leave it out.
They usually eat either falafel or hummus with pita bread in the morning. They rarely eat anything else and their breakfast isnt very varied at all. I like variety so Im not like them in terms of what I eat every morning. If you look at the poll options I listed these are pretty much the kind of things I eat every morning. For example last morning I ate a sandwich with sausage and Canned tuna salad. The morning before that I ate cereal, which is a completely different kind of food. So yeah. Quite varied as you might imagine.
Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote