Music Banter - View Single Post - The International Cultural Exchange
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2005, 05:04 PM   #60 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroo
adidasss, this question is for me I suppose,

well, we're not a rich country, but we all live on good conditions,thx God, I'm not saying this becaus I'm tunisian, but it's absolutely right.

About the mediteranian games that were held here, u were not satisfied?! I'm surprised, cos it was really well organized & even better them some european countries, wasn't it?!

And " you all speak french ", we speak french yes, and we speak english and italien, but first we speak arabic,

I wish I answered u, if u have other questions, I'm here to answer, but please be less offensive...
i'm sorry, i didn't mean to be offensive, i'm sorry it came out wrong....i was only stating the fact that there is nothing i didn't expect about tunisia, a typical north african arabic country ( there's nothing wrong with that, i'm just saying, standard of living wise )....from what i can remember, even though the facilities were great and all, the organisation itself was flawed....( but also, the italians will forever be remembered as the worst organisers of the games ever so...)...and i don't know why my statement that you all speak french would be offensive, again , i'm only stating what i saw, when the reporters were going arround town speaking to people, everyone seemed to speak perfect french, which seemed odd at the moment, but then i remembered that you were once a french colony so that's perefectly natural.....you were portrayed as inteligent ( somewhat euro-oriented ) and educated people ( at least the ones the reporters interviewed )..which means you are by no means a backward country....

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote