Music Banter - View Single Post - MB Elite
Thread: MB Elite
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2005, 03:22 AM   #128 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenixpunk
thats BS and you know it. I agree with adidass on this one even if he doesnt have tits, shes a newb, nowhere near an "elite" member if there is such a thing, first see if she makes it a month or two before you start bowing down to her. Its perfectly clear to anyone with half a brain that you chase every piece of ass that comes strolling through here that give you the time of day. its nothing new. try thinking with your other head before making such bogus remarks.
Holy moly! Guys I never expected anyone to call me an "elite" member, jeez I've been here a whole three weeks! The only reason I posted in this thread was to show some respect for the really nice welcomes and friendliness from members on the board.

I really don't give two ****s whether I'm cool enough, or contributing enough, or whatever else people want to complain about. Let a nigga be. Anyway, by fighting over me in such a short period, it means I must be important to somebody.

P.s. when I say I'm not trying to ass kiss, that doesn't mean the complete opposite!

I propose a toast to everyone having a wicked week and no more fighting please!