Music Banter - View Single Post - Song segestions for those who are interested
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2005, 09:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
Ma Cherie
The Forums Sadistic Ghost

Location: beyond midnight, in the abyss of time, the syren in the night
Lightbulb hey you if want to know, Here are song segestions for you!

ok I'll expline why I usually don't post in the music part of the forums, I can't decide where to put what I
want to write. I like Japanese Hard Core Rock. So it either goes under rock or international and no one hardly ever reads what I have to say so i'm gonna post it here.

some awsome Rock groups form Japan i'd segest for the masses are as posted with shoret explainations for each

Malice Mizer, stared by cult rocker Mana was and still is the greatest visiaul band from Japan that ever existed though now disbanded it when thru 3 eras, of which i will warn aginst any early songs(such as gothique) because ther from the Testu era and Teastu is so tone deaf that he took very good songs and killed the murderously. he got the boot from Mana about 5 mouths later if i am ot mistaken, the Came Gackt, a sing whose voice is like rich liquid chocolate thats rich and melted, that if chocolate were definder with ranges(white, milk ,dark) he'd have all of them , This was the best of the eras.
then tragidy struck2 1/2 year slater when their drummer Kami died of a brain anurism in 1999. then gackt left to presue a solo career and Khala(who is slightly on par with gAckt But only one other vocalist can acually match him and will be listed later) Khala put some very Hard violent rock into the Metal/classical repituar of Malice Mizer. after 2 years they dissbaned and stil sells more albums than almost any other group in all Japan. Mana stared another band called:Moi dix Mois he's excentric ans no he is not a girl.

The next is Dir en Grey. started by Karou they are the only band in theis thread still together. Kyo the vocalist hold the tie with Gackt for best Male vocalist in all Japan. dir en grey's lyrics are angsty and emoish with a violent twist and some goo heavy metal mixed in, they play all over the rock map and are but far the only band to truly match Malice Mizer in popularity. they hold one of the world best bassist Toshiya whom i look up to, toshiya is not someone in the back ground, ha has a s many soslo as the others do. as in the fact that DEG are still together they have no tragity but what happend in there younger days(Kyo's abuse for one) and it they're inspiration

L'Arc-en-Ciel is the lats i'm gone post about its better to just let yo go to this website for a better write up as i don't research them as much they finish off the notorious trio of bands here the website http://www.projectj.net/laruku.htm
Hyde they're lead singer was said to have passed on in 2003

the webiste holds all 3 bands and segested songs and wil segest some here as well

For Malice Mizer:

Beast of Blood
Illuminati
Syunikiss
Gardenia

For Dir en Grey:

Cage
Ain't afraid to die
Zan
Raison Detre
Yurameki

for L'Arc-en-Ciel:

Shinjitsu to Gensou
Dune
Forbidden Lover

yes warning if you look up the lyrics they are preverted, violent , both, or neither so be warned of the possibility

http://www.myspace.com/yukiko_mori

Ma Cherie is offline   Reply With Quote