Music Banter - View Single Post - The Playlist of Life --- Trollheart's resurrected Journal
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 11:54 AM   #1701 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

You're now using your own links to defeat your own argument If you look again, HC had the same amount of success in the UK album chart as did both the debut album and Candy O. Strangely enough, I think that both "It's Not the Night" and "Why Can't I Have You" as two of the best songs on that album. The title track though, is one of the great album closers in the history of rock and ends a truly classic album. I've still got the original vinyl copy of this album and it came in a great gatefold cover full of great artwork and pictures and the inner sleeve had the lyrics. As far as I'm concerned though the Shake it Up album is probably my personal favourite.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote