Music Banter - View Single Post - What phone do you have?
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 01:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
P A N
DO LIKE YOU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffy Kittens View Post
Fair play for admitting it. I can't believe people are actually fanboys for phone manufacturers btw. Fair enough if you just prefer the simpleness as Apple are the kings of ergonomics and sexiness in their products. Just makes me laugh when people light candles outside the Apple shop when Jobs dies despite the fact Apple are robbing bastards and try to stifle competition, never a good thing when one or two companies control the market as they can basically do what they like then.
i totally feel that... Jobs was a smart dude. but he's been portrayed with god-like attributes simply for making tech a stylish thing? lamesauce. truth be told, i think marketing is one of the sickest, vilest things going on on the planet. it just makes people stupid via indoctrinating worship for... worship. what REALLY grinds my gears about phone tech is that these things could actually change the world. on top of the fact that they perform calculations faster and more diverse than the computers that put us on the moon, we could be restoring power into the hands of the people via a new voting schema. but nooo... "i just want to check the weather and shorten my vocabulary and look real f*ckin cool while i do it."

sorry. it's an issue of contention.
P A N is offline   Reply With Quote