Music Banter - View Single Post - So, Who Wants Free Advertising For Their Music?
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 04:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Default So, Who Wants Free Advertising For Their Music?

Basically, I'm interning at this web-based company who are launching in early June (I'm looking to get hired before too much longer), and there's a particularly interesting facet of the site that's built to accommodate and provide free advertising opportunities for unsigned bands, artists, singer/songwriters, etc, as well as give these bands and artists a chance to win up to $10,000 USD in cash weekly if the song you submit to their Music section ranks up high over a period of time.

It's a rather interesting system, especially since its catering towards unsigned bands and artists who could probably use the free exposure. The site is going to be in at least 9 languages and have thousands of people using it on a daily basis internationally. On top of which, the company who is building this site is co-owned by a number of high profile celebrities (including a certain basketball player who starred as a rapping genie on the big screen at one point, lol), so they've got money to burn.

Basically, I'm taking advantage of my position to see if there's anyone here on MB who wants the option to take their personal musical style to another level, as well as get free advertising/exposure. And when I say free, I mean it: even if you participate, you won't have to spend a dime.

As all of you know, I rarely post about anything that isn't music commentary or writing reviews, so don't take this lightly. Send me a PM if you're interested in more details. Thanks!

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote