Music Banter - View Single Post - Best rapper alive?
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2004, 04:51 AM   #31 (permalink)
misconstrued
Groupie

Wink no problem!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ante_Up
****...i actually feel like he biggest prick in life right now...i just checked out your profile and apparently your a chick.....my bad...i was just pissed that you said that i needed a schooling...sorry
Hey, no sweat! I love to talk to you and respond to your sh!t man! I am only on here once every week or two! LOL. And when I responded to what you said about KRS-1, I was a little heated from my day of racism in the music industry. So don't trip, and yes I am a female but I feel very strongly about KRS-1 and what he still writes to this day! In my oppinion, you can't put anyone before him. I know that I could count on him to put out some sh!t today that would feed my mind. I am gettin tired of hearing the same ol rap, same words, same style, same ol same ol! If I had the chance to meet up with him in person, he would know just how much his music has "schooled" me and how much I have learned from him! I like to argue with you, I just want you to know that! Just please don't stop! Hit me up baby!
misconstrued is offline   Reply With Quote