Music Banter - View Single Post - How many more lectures will Vegangelica make?
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 03:23 AM   #80 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
Clearly you didn't catch MY sarcasm.
Ki, if I was singling you out I would've blatantly wrote your name, your post was freshest in my head alright? I don't think you were being sarcastic at all either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zevokes View Post
as far as my analogy goes, i should have included that i had two bosses when i did concrete. they were equal in their stakes. if one of those bosses - sarcastically or not - told me to kill myself because i couldn't handle an aspect of the job, the other boss would beat the living p*ss out of him. i have no doubt in my mind about that. they run an old school crew, and if someone did something dumb enough, sh*t got physical.

and fletcher, i don't give a damn about your inane justifications. i don't know what sex you are, but if you have a d*ck between your legs, you can be damn sure that if you said something like that in the presence of me i'd follow by bosses' example to a tee. there are some things you just don't say. f*cking idiot.

someone should delete this thread. it's disgusting.
Who the **** do you seriously think you are? The posting police? Nah, I didn't think you were. Sit down and shut the **** up, it saddens me you think I need a dick between my legs too, I would lay your ass out how I am thank you. My name is fetcher too, *******.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote