Music Banter - View Single Post - Things you didn't know
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 09:40 PM   #119 (permalink)
ThePhanastasio
Killed Laura Palmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
But seriously, I posted that from the waiting room of the place I had to go to for a drug test for the job I was just offered. The amount of time I had to wait, the number of people I had to talk to and everything else that lead up to the act of pissing in a cup was a hell of a lot more involved than I ever could have imagined.
They are ridiculous. I don't even live in a particularly large area, but it was absolutely packed when I went to take my test back in September. They made me answer all of these questions off of my ID once they took it from me to prove I wasn't peeing for someone else, I guess. Once they decided it was, in fact me, peeing for me, they made me empty out my pockets.

I went into a tiny room with a toilet. Nothing else. No garbage can. Nothing. They stood right outside the door, and I was instructed to fill EXACTLY to the line on the cup, and not to flush when I was finished. They then poured it into three separate vials, sealed them, and frantically scurried away with my pee.

Oh, and you have to wash your hands in a sink OUTSIDE of the bathroom when you're done. That made me not feel good about having to grab that door handle when I was walking out to wash my hands.

It's a hand-me-down, the thoughts are broken
Perhaps they're better left unsung
ThePhanastasio is offline   Reply With Quote