Music Banter - View Single Post - Things you didn't know
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 02:29 AM   #120 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
What I'm saying though is that your experience sounds nearly identical to mine, except in my case they somehow managed to make it take forever. It was like: show up, sign in, sit down and wait, get called up to the desk, give them my paperwork, sit down and wait, get called up to the desk, give them my ID, sit down and wait, get called up to the desk, stand around and wait, go in the back with the nurse guy, put my valuables in the lockbox, go in the bathroom, pee in the cup, give it to the guy, stand around and wait to wash my hands, wash my hands, go get my valuables, sign some paperwork, stand around and wait to be dismissed.

Also, I had to walk about a mile and half each way in freezing rain and high winds with a still-healing broken toe. So that certainly added to the fun.
Is this your first urinalysis?
If so, I can certainly understand your point. But I think the wait time is obviously going to be dependent on how big the test company is, how many clients, etc.
The paperwork and procedure itself is quick and easy in terms of actions. Sounds like you have a really busy place that makes it a lot more difficult than it is at its core.