Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 11:52 AM   #12900 (permalink)
James
Account Disabled

Last night I finally took the plunge and rearranged my computer set up, meaning I can now watch movies on my television! No more squinting at a tiny screen for me! So I celebrated by watching some movies and it was glorious.

The Fountain
I had heard a lot about this film and I was waiting for a big screen to watch it on, as the cinematography was said to be absolutely gorgeous. It paid off because I really enjoyed it. It took me quite a while to get into it, as I didn't really know what was going on but once I had worked it out the film proved to be really thought provoking as well as beautiful. Great performance by Hugh Jackman as well. 8/10

Then after a movie as heavy as The Fountain I wanted something a bit more lighthearted so I finally got around to watching The Muppets. It was so much fun, brilliant songs and such a love letter to the characters that I loved as a kid. I was smiling the whole way through, looking forward to a sequel! Now I have the first three Indiana Jones films lined up for tonight and The Thin Red Line.
James is offline   Reply With Quote