Music Banter - View Single Post - Not to Toot my Own Horn
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 08:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
PoorOldPo
Blue Pill Oww

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perman00bJr View Post
Alright, after being relentlessly bored after finishing a few games (Metro 2033, Crysis 1+2) I set out to find a forum to be active on. I scoured the web for a grand total of about 5 minutes before I found this place. I liked what I saw, noticed this place was pretty it active and the content was pretty sweet, so I decided, "What the heck, right? Nothing to lose."

The actual introduction, yes. I'm a very fun-loving, jovial, silly person. I like to watch movies like Monty Python or anything by Seth MacFarlane, and enjoy stuff that is so extremely improbable that it is almost compatible with an improbability drive. I listen to old music, like, anything from 1920 to now. I don't listen to anything too mainstream (Hipster!) I listen to Neon Trees and such. I also love Ska, like Streetlight Manifesto. It's the constant speedy ass tempo and the brass that gets me.

I play trumpet. I plan on going to college for music and such when I find the time. I'm usually always second chair in band, always scoring the first part on any song. I do marching band, jazz bands, the PA Youth Wind Symphony, etc. I take any other opportunity I can to better myself. I also play video games a lot.

That covers roughly my life story, you're welcome for being here. Oh yeah, you see that mark on the moon? That's my massive ego. And it's well-earned. Cheers!
Well thats a much better intro than mine. Welcome aboard matey!

By the way, don't look up mt intro thread, coz its ****.
PoorOldPo is offline   Reply With Quote