Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 09:29 PM   #22191 (permalink)
Janszoon
Mate, Spawn & Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post
This pertains to the last week or so but our regular pot washer at work didn't turn up on the Friday before last and he didn't contact work but we took this as normal as Friday is payday and he sometimes got wasted on his wages and went AWOL.

However he has been the pot wash for over 15 years and by Wednesday the following week we still had no contact from him which wasn't right and I talked to the general manager to seriously look into this as he wouldn't have left it this long to make contact.

We even got a member of staff to visit his home to see what was going to no avail so we contacted his family on Thursday last week to contact the police. The police had to break down the door of his home that day to find him passed away.

We are all hoping that the first day he wasn't in work was his last but the fact that he wasn't found for 5 days is upsetting but I am glad that I pressed my concerns to management when I did as it could have been many more days before he was found.

Miss you Graham and we are working on a plaque for you above the dishwasher machine to honour you within the ****hole I work in.
I'm sorry to hear man. That's really sad.
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote