Music Banter - View Single Post - I can't find a good melody or lyrics for my songs
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 08:12 AM   #7 (permalink)
Plankton
Just Keep Swimming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baka94 View Post
What do you mean with "Key of Z"?

I will upload the song that I'm working on to youtube when I get back home later today (if I remember) so you can tell me what you think of it and what you liked/disliked about it.

Since I can't post links yet, I can't provide a link straigth to my youtube channel so I just put the username here later when I have uploaded the song. You can also listen to my remixes at my old channel, if you want to listen some stuff that I already have made (I'm not yet sure if I use the new channel just for uploading my own music or if I entirely move my activity there). Here is the username for my old channel: 54747908563

EDIT: Here is link for the song. Just add this to the end of youtube.com/
watch?v=1MnkFuMhEk4

Leave the feedback to the comments of the video if possible
It was a joke.

Now that I've heard your tune, and have a better understanding of the direction you're going (techno), I can tell you my thoughts on it. It sounds a bit generic, with the sampled drums, and buzzsaw main riffing. Experiment a bit with widening (pan hard left/right) the main instrument. That would give it a fuller sound. As far as adding guitar to it, maybe intertwine a main lick at intervals with some shredding in between. Dunno. Just a thought.