Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 11:37 AM   #11128 (permalink)
Janszoon
Mate, Spawn & Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorOldPo View Post
One of the worst things about our society. Advertising. When an endless amount of attention seeking **** shoves itself in your face. Like some ****ing box that pops up with a clearly photoshopped image of a woman made to look awful "Before and After"A woman of 54 made herself look like she was 27! WOW! Preying on women's insecurity, real ****ing classy, piece of ****. Like Bill Hicks said, everyone in advertising, should just put a gun to their head and pull the trigger, because they have no soul. Its just the opposite of where modern civilization should be, its all about money, not people, ****ing statistics, where can we fool people into visiting our webiste, where will our adverts(that aren't even adverts, we just need to make them look attractive enough to click on) find naieve people on the internet. ****ing self generated scumbags./RANT
Ouch. I work in advertising and I don't think I deserve to die. I actually think its one of more misunderstood industries out there. In my experience ad agencies are filled with open-minded creative types. If you want to find offices filled with soulless, it's-all-about-the-money a-holes, look no further than sales.
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote