Music Banter - View Single Post - Bane LAPD manhunt ongoing
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 07:14 PM   #52 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRED HALE SR. View Post
Due Process? You're acting like the guy was gonna drop his weapon and walk out hands up. This guy had just minutes previous shot two human beings with a sniper weapon. Clearly due process wasn't an option. What makes him different is that he killed two innocent civilians before killing law enforcement.
Some people will always take the side of the criminal. This is good in some cases but in cases like this it's just insane. I remember having an argument with somebody on the 49ers message board because they had a problem with me calling that KC Chiefs player a murderer. They said I didn't know what was going on in his mind and that calling him a murderer was cruel. OH REALLY? HOW ABOUT WHEN HE FUCKING MURDERED HIS CHILD'S MOTHER?

Insane. Bravo police officers. Job well done...actually...job very well done...get it? It's like when you order a burger...yeah I know I don't have to explain it...well I wanted to in case somebody didn't understand....well you don't have to be a jerk about it...fine I will leave. Okay. Okay bye.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote