Music Banter - View Single Post - MB's Most Wanted: E-book edition!
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 08:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

Default MB's Most Wanted: E-book edition!

I brought this up in the What Are You Reading Thread, and I know some of you do have e-readers, so I thought it would be a great idea to have an MB's most wanted where we post any e-books we are having trouble finding trade/pm off e-books instead of albums.

Please remember to post what format of ebook you need, or at least what kind of e-reader you have.

Or if you have some basic computer know how, just download this to convert your books:
calibre - E-book management

If you don't have an e-reader, you can also read on your smartphone (and tablet obviously...)
Amazon.com: Free Kindle Reading Apps <-- Kindle apps, which I find to be more aesthetically pleasing and user friendly. Includes apps for iPhone, Android, your browser, and Mac/PC. Takes .mobi format
Download | Adobe Digital Editions Home Adobe's desktop client. ePub and PDF formats
Aldiko Reader on Google Play - Aldiko Reader for Android. This is my favourite Droid reader app. Takes ePub and PDF

All kinds of books are welcome to be requested in this thread. I have especially good resources for e-textbooks!
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote