Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 06:48 PM   #1981 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Thanks, Fluffy, that`s kind of you. You`re a nice guy too; you have been quick to fit in and make friends here, and rightly so. Even when someone complains about you, you don`t lose your sense of humour or sense of proportion, which is very commendable ! I notice that you`ve posted some interesting stuff too; for instance, your "Things I didn`t know" thread was a great idea, and "Archbishop of Banterbury" is also really neat:

Quote:
Originally Posted by misspoptart View Post
Thanks Fluffy. You were so charming in the dubstep thread, I think I'd say the same for you. AND THUS MISS P MAKES HER DEBUT in this thread! *curtsy*
^ Even from this post alone, I think it`s clear that misspoptart is a smart, stylish and friendly addition to the ranks of MB. I hope she stays a long time so that we all get to know her, and her varied musical taste.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorOldPo View Post
Lisnaholic is a dude?....Pretty sure he's a dude, right?
^ Yes, thanks PoorOldPo, I can confirm that I`m 100% red-blooded macho-style guy, regardless of how girly my posts may sometimes sound.