Music Banter - View Single Post - Hello People!
Thread: Hello People!
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 04:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
Evan Morden
Groupie

Default Hello People!

Hi everybody

I've been around the net looking for a rad music forum so I can talk about music stuff with music people and I think I found it!

My name is Evan, I'm 18 years of age and I live in Canada. I've been studying music theory for quite some years and I have just started writing my own arrangements. I try and write at least one lyric a day and my instrument of choice is piano/keyboards. I recently dropped out of school to focus on writing and composing full time and I'm in the process of building a home studio. YAY! My hobbies outside of music is exercising, trapping, killing and eating my own food and gardening (when it's not snowing that is) because I'm just a hippie like that. My hairstyle bounces back and forth between a Quiff or a scruffy moptop, right now it's scruffy moptop and I have a bad habit of biting my nails. My favorite song is Hey Jude by the Beatles. My favorite album is Pet Sounds by the Beach Boys. My favorite movie is Pulp Fiction and my favorite food is a ham and chicken sandwich. Mmmmmmmm.... I've been described as an out going and silly person who's hard to take seriously and pleasantly insincere (I guess that's a good thing?)

My favorite artist are: Johann Sebastian Bach, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Ludwig Van Beethoven, Robert Johnson, Hank Williams, Fats Domino, Elvis Presley, Chuck Berry, Muddy Waters, Miles Davis, Buddy Holly, Ray Charles, The Beach Boys, The Beatles, Bob Dylan, The Rolling Stones, The Kinks, The Bryds, The Who, The Doors, The Velvet Underground, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Pink Floyd, CCR, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, T.Rex, David Bowie, Queen, Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye, Aerosmith, Roxy Music, Pattie Smith, Ramones, Television, Blondie, The Damned, The Clash, Sex Pistols, The Jam, Wire, Gang of Four, Joy Division, Siouxsie and the Banshees, The Cure, The Violent Femmes, Sonic Youth, My Bloody Valentine, Micheal Jackson, Nirvana, The Smashing Punkins, Radiohead, Blur, Oasis, Daft Punk, Aphex Twin, Massive Attack, The Chemical Brothers, Neutral Milk Hotel, Korn, System of a Down, Cold Play, Gorillaz, The Strokes, The White Stripes, The Hives, Green Day, Arcade Fire, LCD Sound Systems Lana Del Rey and Mastodon. And Bright Eyes. And Teddy Bear. Oh and Crystal Castles.

I Like Everything.

Well that's me in a nutshell I suppose. I'm looking foreword to getting into some deep intellectual discussions on music with you guys. I got some great topics I'd love to hear your opinions on.
Peace!
Evan Morden is offline   Reply With Quote