Music Banter - View Single Post - How many more lectures will Vegangelica make?
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 04:36 PM   #164 (permalink)
midnight rain
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by zevokes View Post
?

the apology was directed at you.

it was disheartening because you're a human and vegan is a human and humans shouldn't tell each other to kill themselves. the breach in logic (a blatant one, IMO) in what you've just written here (aside from the contradiction i posed by bolding two parts of that quote) that i also find disheartening that you seem to think because some people find you funny (regardless of your sentence "I'm pissed off at how judgemental everyone was toward my remark", you still say this) it gives you licence to say whatever you feel like saying and expect it to just slide off of any and everyone's back. and furthermore, your last sentence declares that i am not allowed to say whatever i want, while you - seemingly - are.

i am totally over being "emotional" about it (but nonetheless quite alright that i have the capacity to do so), but your statement here is no less confusing than it is disheartening. i know now not to get worked up about what you say, perhaps because you seem to think you can kick my ass, and perhaps because your words just fall out of your mouth without much thought. either way, i apologized for over-reacting. and that's where you and i part on the subject.
This was a great post and I have to lol at FETCHER at dismissing it as 'pretentious' and a show of 'intelligence competition', like it's a bad thing that you articulate your thoughts well.

And more of vegan's not so subtle stick it to the mod:
Quote:
Originally Posted by VEGANGELICA View Post
Hmmm. I suspect a mod probably thought the original link to your song was self-promotion, although you've been a member for quite some time and have posted elsewhere, too, Uh_Me.

You could always post your new link to the next draft and we can see if that sneaks through under the radar...

...or you could PM it to me and I'll post it in your thread for you. It won't be "self-promotion" then!
midnight rain is offline   Reply With Quote