Music Banter - View Single Post - Dubstep as rebellion against pop music
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 06:03 AM   #6 (permalink)
misspoptart
gimme gimme

I love Norg's way of writing, because I can cleary envision what kind of person he is and I think his voice is quite vivid. It makes me laugh when I read it out loud. Although I agree that it is unsightly.

Quote:
uhhhh i disagree most dupstep artist grew up on and love pop Music and even mix pop music with there music
has far has the people who listen to Dubstep im pretty sure they love POP music has well
POP music is very likeable IMO when done right ......also for these past wut 12 years tho POP music has taken a back seat to HIP HOP/RNB thats still the king right now IMO
Translation: Excuse me, but I disagree. The majority of dubstep artists have been exposed to popular music since childhood and love it. They even mix dubstep and pop music. As far as those who listen to dubstep, I'm fairly certain that they also enjoy popular music, which is likable, in my opinion, when adeptly crafted. Furthermore, for the past 12 years, approximately, popular music has become less featured in the industry, with Hip-Hop and Rhythm & Blues assuming center stage.
misspoptart is offline   Reply With Quote