Music Banter - View Single Post - Dubstep as rebellion against pop music
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 08:27 AM   #7 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Yeah, Norg always gives me the impression he's drunk when writing. Even someone for whom English is not their first language makes more sense than he does. I mean, look at Franco. Okay he says some odd things but you can understand them at least. Norg's like some sort of alien just trying to assimilate our language in order to communicate with us and failing miserab --- hold on a moment: have I just hit on something there?

You might be right!,

Quote:
Originally Posted by misspoptart View Post
I love Norg's way of writing, because I can cleary envision what kind of person he is and I think his voice is quite vivid. It makes me laugh when I read it out loud. Although I agree that it is unsightly.

Translation: Excuse me, but I disagree. The majority of dubstep artists have been exposed to popular music since childhood and love it. They even mix dubstep and pop music. As far as those who listen to dubstep, I'm fairly certain that they also enjoy popular music, which is likable, in my opinion, when adeptly crafted. Furthermore, for the past 12 years, approximately, popular music has become less featured in the industry, with Hip-Hop and Rhythm & Blues assuming center stage.
Excellent translation, can you do that everytime he posts? Lol.