Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 12:44 PM   #1681 (permalink)
Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hat€monger ? View Post
I've been trying to get him to stop posting endless half naked women in here all the time, People are forever telling him to put them under a cut, but you know what the guy is like, I've spoken to drug addled morons who care barely string a coherent sentence with a better grip on reality than him.

He's been asked nicely, he's had warnings, he's had infractions, He's had bannings and he still f*cking does it. So i'll tell you what, when YOU can come up with some bright idea to get him to stop doing it you tell me and I'll do it. Deal?
It seems at this point he doesn't even get it, so though my suggestion was probably just a repeat of others brought up, I don't think he'll even see that people are upset with what he's posting. However, if I do come up with something, i'll be sure to let you know. You'd think that being banned would be convincing enough, but I suppose it's like talking to a deaf blind kid and hoping they could hear what i'm saying. For now, i'll just be sure I have other tabs open so if something pops up, I can quickly hide it.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote