Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 03:47 PM   #22281 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circe View Post
I got to spend today either on the trĂȘn on my way to Caerdydd or in Caerdydd itself to visit the prifysgol. It's a pretty nice place, both the ddinas and the prifysgol, and even the bysus run pretty well. As someone who's part Cymraeg I feel a ychydig euog for never visiting the prif ddinas of the hen wlad fy nhadau and after finally going to it I can definitely say I wouldn't mind sy'n astudio hanes there, there's lovely.

Have I mentioned that I quite like the Welsh language?
The only word I can remember is ysgol, and that's just because my nanna lives across the street from a school.

In 2006 I was thinking of going to school in Wales, and was looking at Bangor University, where I did an impromptu tour. The school seemed pretty nice and I really liked Bangor as a town. It had kind of a sleepy vibe to it, but with enough going on that you don't want to kill yourself just to liven things up, like what I suspect some of the towns in the midwest states must be like. Don't really know where I was going with that though.

Work was quiet today so I decided to do my taxes. First time in my life I'm getting over $1000 back from the government. THANKS, OBAMA!
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote