Music Banter - View Single Post - Official Awards Results For 2012
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 06:22 AM   #39 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Congratulations to the winners, who all seemed to be worthy candidates, especially poor Howard The Duck. The Music Taste awards are our equivalents to "Best Actor", I guess; the most prestigious category, so congrats to Bob who won them both ! Also special congrats to Janszoon for sweeping the board, and stp, who has finally been recognised as being insufficiently recognised.

Condolences to Trollheart who has done so much to promote journal writing. Also to Vanilla, who just missed Sexiest Member - but you turned up in Most Like To Meet, so you`ve obviously got something good going on. More condolences to PoorOldPo, Frownland, Blasting and everyone else whose solid contributions are spread across a range of categories and so haven`t shown up in the results.

Thanks to anyone who voted for me, and to Rjinn for her nice comment. Also thanks to Vanilla and LoathsomePete for all their efforts (even though they pocketed my bribe without rigging the results as requested).