Music Banter - View Single Post - The Music Banter 2013 LOVEDUMP! <3
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 01:29 AM   #223 (permalink)
ThePhanastasio
Killed Laura Palmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
That reminds me of when I was working for a company where I had to build web pages in talk to business owners. I would come across some sleezy men who loved my voice and others that I would flirt with because they were amazing to talk to and sounded sexy Haha. So maybe I am just as bad.
Haha! I admit that if I think a chick sounds hot on the phone, I check the second page of the account to see her DOB, and then act like I'm clicking to see if she has any points to upgrade.

There's really nothing accomplished from this other than, "Yeeeah! She's not old!" but I can't help myself.

I have, lately, been getting, "ARE YOU IN ****ING INDIA? YOU DON'T SOUND 'MURCAN!"

I don't know what the ****. I'm from KY and work in WV. I don't know that I sound especially Southern, but I sure as hell don't sound like I'm from India.

I also don't know why I get so defensive when people say this. One day, my response was like, "I was BORN and RAISED in America, sir." and the dude was all, "Well, ****, I guess if you was born in 'MURCA, you's still 'MURICAN, even if yer parents is A-RABS."

I was scandalized. I wanted to say, "Dude, I'm white and from KY," but we're not allowed to do that.

It's a hand-me-down, the thoughts are broken
Perhaps they're better left unsung