Music Banter - View Single Post - I wanted more concerts close to my home, so i built a website concept. Your opinion?
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 06:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
joknjokn
Groupie

Lightbulb I wanted more concerts close to my home, so i built a website concept. Your opinion?

Hi all

I'm new here, as i am looking for advise.
Me: Jonas, from Denmark. Musician and multimedia nerd.

The past half year i developed a concept/website, because i really don't get why venues, cafés and festivals decide what kind of music we want to see live in concert. I also thought that it's sad that we might never see "that little genius band from half around the world" live in concert because the bookers don't think they can sell tickets.

Therefore i made this concept where everyone can "request" concerts close to their homes and within a fair price range. My plan is to provide this info to venues who are interested, and if enough people at a given location want a given concert, they might book it. Then they can, through my concept, send invitations to ticketsale to the users who want the concert. Win win! At least that is my dream scenario.

I would really like your opinion on my idea!

- Do you think the concept can work?
- Do you like the design of the website?
- Do you have an idea of how i can make people aware of it? (i don't have any money at the moment.)?
- Do you know of any investor-something-business-music-related thing who might be interested in helping?
- Did i translate the website correctly to english?

I decided to call the concept "Cravegig", as in "crave gig".

I'm not allowed to post link to website, but you can search for "cravegig" on google, and then look for the dot com.

Any feedback is welcome and much appreciated!

Thank you for any time you spend,
- Jonas
joknjokn is offline   Reply With Quote