Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 04:12 PM   #516 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engine View Post
It seems that way to me too. I haven't checked any actual news about her in the past couple days but internet theories were flying as soon as the story broke. Many interesting scenarios were imagined. As far as I know the facts are:

She was staying at a hotel in a sketchy part of LA for unknown reasons, having travelled there by herself from Canada. Drugs are easy to get where she was but, also, she may have been easy to drug by predators in the area.

In any case she, or somebody else, got her onto a locked roof that only hotel employees should have access to, and also got her body into a vat of water that supposedly needs a ladder to reach. She had been in regular touch with her family back home throughout her journey, then nobody saw or heard from her for two weeks+ before her reappearance as a corpse in a highly unlikely place for one to end up.
Yea it's a weird one. But I'm generally going to avoid speculation until the cause of death, at least, comes back.