Music Banter - View Single Post - Kids Drum Kit Advice
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 04:34 PM   #16 (permalink)
Gretch7
Groupie

Thank you Freebase Dali, yes there maybe somewhere I could find a demo kids kit - I need to look further and if/when we do a trip to the city... We live in a small town in remote Western Australia, we are a 2400km round trip drive to the city, Perth... hence ordering online and Amazon have free shipping... basically most shopping by all residents here is done online & unfortunately you have many experiences of buying things that look authentic and good but when they come you have been either lied to or shafted or you are unable to view well what you are buying - hence why I am asking reputable kits... It is not so much brand name I am after - I am not a brand basher by any means... I just like to know if I am buying something decent that is not going to fall apart and that theory stands for anything I am purchasing... Sometimes you go the cheaper option and in a week it breaks and when if you paid slightly more you get a better product that last... Unfortunately due to isolation we often have to purchase this way... I will do some more research re reviews, I guess it is reviews I came here for...

Last edited by Gretch7; 02-28-2013 at 07:38 PM.
Gretch7 is offline   Reply With Quote