Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 11:21 PM   #4883 (permalink)
Insane Guest
Music Addict

I did coke in my dreams, and I'm curious if the high I got is anything like it actually is.

It was a big bag of coke, and the guy who it belonged to told me to do some. I denied but still stuck my face in it and got an amount I imagine would be enough to overdose. First thing that happened was a strong sensation crawling up my spine, very strong, from the bottom, to the top So overwhelming it made me arch my back, and when the feeling sunk in I stood upright again and was aware and awake. Kind of curious cause it felt so damn real.

If you are trying to stop smoking, just keep your mind occupied. It's when you think, fuçk, "I could go for a bowl right now" that makes it hard to quit. Acid is powerful, and I don't know why, but if I ever want to quit for a substantial amount of time, I'll take it. The come down of acid I find is you mending back to reality, I felt purer than I have ever felt. I thought to myself "why do even need to smoke weed?". But of course, I realized, there is no reason to stop something you enjoy, especially if it's hurting no one, at least for now.
Insane Guest is offline   Reply With Quote