Music Banter - View Single Post - Have you ever felt suicidal?
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 03:23 AM   #22 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Many times. I've been through some tough shit in the last 5 years and they have all been in that time. I'd never go through with it or even attempt it but things have been so bad before with being in debt, big bills, near-death experience with an earthquake in 2011 which killed 160 people. I've been assualted (physically) and have had depression and anxiety on and off many times. Not to mention two physical illness which is fucking all over the place which has caused unemployment and many surgeries. I'm in an out of hospital over 10 times a year, usually always in severe pain. That doesn't even cover my migraines. Throw in opoid dependency for a periods of 6 years due to doctors not fucking diagnosing me properly so had to rely on heavy meds to cope with daily abdominal pain. Suicide comes to my mind when I'm at my lowest, when I'm struggling with it all and can't be fucked with life anymore. They say the more you suffer in life the better the afterlife will be. From years 0 to 18 was great I was super happy but I turned 18 and it all went downhill. I don't mind sharing this with ya'll because I consider MB my second family. Above all that, if you met me you would find me a total bubbly, happy person. I'm stoic, I always laugh everyday because that's what comes naturally to me. I'm a typical Cancer, keep it all inside and on the front I'm strong and unbreachable. I've achieved some amazing things in life and have a lot of experience. I'm coming up to a time where I will get into the IT industry and start making a name for myself. Stack that money!