Music Banter - View Single Post - Who is this???
Thread: Who is this???
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 06:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
sequza
Groupie

Default Who is this???

Hello Music Banter, this is my first visit to this forum and i come with a challenge.

I listened to an album the other day but the name of it and its artist has completely left my head, so i ask for your help to try and recognise this artist/album

Ok so it sounds folk-ish/indie-ish. The artist is from america ( i think) and the whole recording/album is in front of an audience. The vocalist/ guitarist has a pretty common american first name but his second name is foreign but not an obscure arabian type or whatever. He plays acoustic guitar. He looks like the most stereotypical hippie you'd find, one of his other albums is a pic of him with a guitar sitting and smiling in the grass. ( i dont really remember if this is the same guy but i am quite sure)

however the album cover art has a blue background with some white text/symbols in the middle and one of the songs on the album is called REDWOOD it is the first song i think. I dont know if the album is old or not, it sounds kind of old but i dont know.

I am not native english speaking so please dont judge it. Thank you for reading.
sequza is offline   Reply With Quote