Music Banter - View Single Post - What Were You Like as a Child?
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 07:26 AM   #21 (permalink)
Face
Music Addict

I was shy, polite, goody two shoes who was a bit of a crybaby when it came to being accused of doing something even if I didn't do it, but I could put up with physical pain.

I drew a lot, mostly monsters, monsters with guns, cars, cars with guns, planes, planes with guns and dinosaurs (no guns though, that'd be stupid!). I was really into dinosaurs, kinect, and I made parachutes for lego men using tissue paper and string, and threw them off my balcony. They worked! I also lit a couple on fire before I threw them off, so I wasn't THAT much of a goody two shoes.

Also, prob worth mentioning I collected 40k for a bit (little toy soldier you make and play a dice game with).

At one point I was the fastest kid in my year..before everyone hit puberty before me. Played with plastic bb guns a lot too (I was abroad). Me and all the kid on the street would spend our time all summer running around shooting each other, 1 rule. Don't shoot the face. I might actually look at getting into airsoft, see weather it's any fun or all fatty veterans.
Face is offline   Reply With Quote