Music Banter - View Single Post - Describe Yourself
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 08:24 AM   #64 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

I'm bored

- I'm actually really nice and super protective of people I care about, but I won't back down on my opinions ever. I only am truly mean to people I find to be morally abhorrent, although I make petty snipes at people who I judge harshly for stupid **** all the time ( I do this on here a lot, most recently with Conor/PoorOldPo) . I will always give the people I snipe at for petty **** a second chance though, because that is just me being a snobby dick.

- I think it's hilarious when people say I don't have a sense of humour, I generally laugh at everything. I just don't find sexist/racist/homophobic/transphobic/ fatshaming commentary to be humourous, so I don't laugh at it. I laugh at my own jokes the most, and I really could care less if other people do because I think I'm the funniest person I know. 90% of the **** I do is for my own amusement and I love to laugh at myself because I think I'm the most hilarious cliche ever, even though I know I'm more than that. I think it's just the funniest **** ever and I play it up like nobodies business.

- I have no neutrality whatsoever, on anything. I either love it or absolutely hate it, am bored by it or have to know every little minute detail, want nothing to do with it or want all of it.

- I get bored with describing the shallow surface things about me because quirks are boring but here are a few of mine: I haven't worn pants in 8 yrs, I never answer my phone (unless its for my ignore line), I refuse to touch paper money, I became a vegetarian mostly because of my freakish food quirks, I don't Americanise spellings for aesthetics spellings (for those of you who don't know, I'm American), and I get irrationally angry when people touch me between my shoulder blades
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote