Music Banter - View Single Post - Describe Yourself
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 01:05 PM   #69 (permalink)
CLOSER
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
I'm gonna do my best to describe myself, but i'm not always the best:

- I've probably got the writing ability of an 8th grader. Never have been good at being able to express my thoughts through words. I see a lot of people on here writing out sentences that are college level, and I try hard to do that, but it's hard for me for some reason.

- I feel like I get personally attacked on the internet all the time, when I really just make it an issue by myself by thinking that they're directing something at me, when they actually aren't. I've tried to work on it, but I have a constant need to defend myself, for some reason.

I feel like a lot of that stuff was negative, but it feel like i'm always quiet about the stuff deep in my system.
The best way I find to improve my writing is by reading a lot of literature.. start with something interesting to you and note the writers stylistic elements.

Also, everyone is personally attacked on the internet... not just you. When a comment is made about anything that doesn't agree with the original posters philosophy human nature is to lash back... Just accept it lol.
CLOSER is offline   Reply With Quote