Music Banter - View Single Post - What Would Happen If We Met In Real Life?
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 10:12 AM   #4 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

I do really terribly in social settings --- I hate parties, family gatherings, even "afters" at funerals. So I'd probably corner someone like Jackhammer and try to spend the evening talking to him about music and life, while nervously eyeing the others in the room.

Were I NOT so shy I would love to meet, or at least talk to in person, not necessarily in order but as they occurred to me:
Fetcher (apart from anything else the female Scottish accent makes me go weak at the knees)
Vanilla (seems really nice and I'd like her to confirm with her own eyes that there is in fact no halo over my head!)
Fluffy (We'd start talking about football but I suspect we may have a lot in common other than that)
Anteater (One of the coolest guys on the forum imo)
Urban (To meet The Legend in person)
Unknown Soldier (Feel like I've known him all my life)
Big Ears (Another after my own heart, music and writing wise)
Mankycaant (I love his writing style and his take on life in general)
The Batlord (I have GOT to meet that guy in the flesh!)
Janszoon (Love this guy! Don't worry: I'm totally straight! Bromance only!)

I really don't know how people would act as I don't know them too well, but I assume the Batlord would be checkin' out the talent and on the lookout for poseurs, while Urban might be grumbling into his drink about how all these "fly-by-nights" got in and how hard it is to be a mod, and why does everyone hate him? Other than that I can't say, but I will think about it more. I'm sure there are other people I'd like to meet too, just can't think off the top of my head.