Music Banter - View Single Post - Aesop Rock
Thread: Aesop Rock
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 11:34 AM   #147 (permalink)
Surell
Master, We Perish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankycaaant View Post
Surell, you're notably late to the party and as usual you have answered my earlier excellent posts with a bunch of responses which aren't exactly answers as much as they are counter questions.
It's upsetting, I thought they beat this kind of arrogance out of people over in the UK.

At least I'm asking questions as opposed to, you know, putting my claims on artistic things out there as end-all be-all aesthetic laws.
Quote:
I'm no Aesop hater, I think he's decent, nor have I been swept away in the notion that he is one of the greats, because to my mind he isn't.
You certainly didn't talk like he's decent in that last post
Quote:
I have enquired about why he is seen as profound by many and never really got the answer.
You got two answers and you answered neither.
Quote:
However I digress this subject was a stalemate at the time of posting and is not necessary to revisit.
Because you deemed it unnecessary? I apologize, I forgot the argument ended exactly when it began to bore you.

Quote:
Plus, you listen to Lil Wayne, think about that before you start knocking other hip-hop artists I.e. Rick Ross.
Rick Ross is a Wayne clone without any of the slightly experimental appeal. Can you provide any reason as to why Lil Wayne is worse than anyone, especially Ross? Probably not. I'd provide reason as to why he's more interesting than your precious Kendrick Lamaar and far superior (even an influence) as a lyricist to Kanye, but you'd probably deem the argument beneath you so why bother.

I don't know how you got this sense of entitlement as a debater who makes very little actual debate, but you haven't earned it, and until you can actually present an argument that presents evidence, or reason, or, maybe, an argument, please stop with this aphorism god attitude. You're no Nietsche.
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Surell is offline   Reply With Quote