Music Banter - View Single Post - What Would Happen If We Met In Real Life?
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 02:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
PoorOldPo
Blue Pill Oww

I'm not that shy so I wouldn't imagine being too quiet or reserved at a MB party or get together of some kind.

People I would most like to Meet in real life.

Fetcher obviously, she's been like, my best friend on here since I arrived, always a pleasure talking to her.

Maanky
Wouldn't mind goin out on the piss with this fella.

Plaankton Great guy, wouldn't mind jamming with him sometime. I think we would get on pretty well in real life, I can judge because he seems down to earth and I can kind of gague(probably the wrong word) his character from that.

Janzoon I can imagine relaxing in some smoke filled pub with him with a few pints and some jazz music playing in the backround.

Wolverinepidgeon Reminds me of some of my friends over here, or at least the kind of girls I hang out with. Down to earth, friendly, bit of a tomboy, and very talented.

theBig A guy who has been ridiculously nice to me on the forum and has a great taste in music, I would get on with him pretty well I am sure and he would point me in the direction of a lot of great music.

Rez My beard guru, I usually agree with what he has to say and he seems like a sound chap.

Batlord This guy's the wild card, dunno what the **** would happen if I met him, he could kill me, we could end up passed out glued to the ceiling of a strip club, or we could just end up talking politely in a tea house.

Theres a few more people I didn't mention I will get to in time.

Last edited by PoorOldPo; 03-03-2013 at 02:12 PM.
PoorOldPo is offline   Reply With Quote