Music Banter - View Single Post - Describe Yourself
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 06:51 PM   #73 (permalink)
jackhammer
Ba and Be.

Emotional but not to the point of annoyance.
Usually the last person on a works night out to sit with whoever is crying and upset about their life and put an arm around their shoulder and comfort them even if I am hurting inside about my ****.
Say the most stupid crap online when drunk because I am not face to face with them and have a mental blockage regarding what's general chat and what is overstepping the mark.
I don't go round hugging trees or open my house up to stray animals but I love the natural world and despise cruelty to animals on any level.
I hate small talk and if nothing interests me when talking to someone then I can be seen to be a miserable bastard.
I am proud of the fact that I am still standing after losing my wife 14 months ago and a very good friend from work last month.
I have very low self esteem, not to the point of disliking myself at all but moreso the fact that I have very little ambitious drive and that maybe has held me back socially and in my career.
I hate mess and untidiness. A few people at work have said that I have OCD which doesn't gel with me. I just like order and cleanliness as the outside is messy enough as it is.

I smoke and drink too much but I have an addictive personality and that's why I don't do hard drugs or gamble because I would just delve into that and stay there.

I am proud of the fact that most people who meet me cannot believe I am nearly 41 or a father of 2 teenagers. Both of my sons friends think I am the coolest dad ever due to the music I listen to or how I conduct myself and that is pleasing.

I am a glass half empty man though and that cannot be changed.

I crave attention especially online and get annoyed when I post albums or films and few reply but again; that is a self esteem flaw.

I like blue eyes, nice asses and women who are confident about themselves in whatever situation. If a woman says 'does my bum look big in this?' then you just know u will have to appease them forever. YES your bum does look big but I like it!

“A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.”
jackhammer is offline   Reply With Quote