Music Banter - View Single Post - So she said "The truth is I was born a boy."
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 12:27 PM   #81 (permalink)
The Big Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWGUY562 View Post
You do have a point..I prefer the natural look anyway...I'm not even into normal girls who wear a ton of makeup because you just don't know what's really under there..

How about these girls? (What do you think of them?)Moderator cut: image removed
**** it, I'd do them all. Yes, I'm aware you've posted the same person 3 times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRED HALE SR. View Post
And who goes full on anal on a first date? Thats the stuff dreams are made of.

Quote:
I just feel bad because I know my family would disown me if they found out about that.. (I'll never tell them) I had two dreams of my father finding out and trying to stab me because of it.
On the other hand I kind of enjoyed what happened..It felt pretty good and I was turned on to the max but nothing can top the way sex feels when I'm making love to my girlfriend.

Quote:
You're a lucky person my parents would behead me if they found out what happened. :/ I've had 2 dreams of my father stabbing me because of it.
Your dad sounds like the biggest gaylord in this thread, he's the one who's so uncomfortable with this situation, which probably means he's uncomfortable in his own skin. As a wise man once said 'Yolo' if you want to f*ck a dude, just do it. You won't get condemned here because the majority of us are open-minded, as the poll suggests.
I appreciate your feeling guilty about having sex whilst not with your girlfriend but you were broken up at the time, she was probably hopping on lots of dicks, you only hopped on one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle11 View Post
Think you missed the 'Member Picture Gallery' link Goofs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
About what? Dating a man? I dated several, and they met one of them. They didn't and don't really care. My parents taught me that love is love, regardless of gender.
What Ki says, people's sexuality should not matter in this day and age especially as the one's who seem to have a problem with it have nothing to do with the situation so should just keep themselves to themselves.
14232949 is offline   Reply With Quote