Music Banter - View Single Post - So she said "The truth is I was born a boy."
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 12:42 PM   #86 (permalink)
NEWGUY562
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankycaaant View Post
You uploaded the same T-girl 3 times, once she's duckfacing, once she's neutral and the other she's smiling.
He's probably that way A) He's incredibly ignorant B) He's uncomfortable with himself and is shifting his insecurities onto others. I have no time for people who are horribly racist/homophobic, so whatever.
Do you feel guilty about the fact you had sex with a T-girl? If so, why?
You clearly enjoyed it, as long as you can accept what you've done, there's no need to feel guilty about it. Don't live your life by what other people think.
Yeah let's not talk about my father and get back on subject. lol
I feel very guilty about what happened but that's mainly because I know my friends/family would freak out about it.
When it was happening I enjoyed every minute of it ..It felt just like it would feel with any other girl. Afterwards I felt horrible like if I murdered someone..So bad that I had to take a shower after..It just blew me away because she was so pretty but had a penis. (It was like my mind was playing tricks on me and I just couldn't believe what I saw.)
She's so petite ..little hands..feet..soft voice..no adam's apple but had a penis and testis like me. I would post a picture of her on here so you could see what I mean but that's doing a little too much.
NEWGUY562 is offline   Reply With Quote