Music Banter - View Single Post - Mackelmore & Ryan Lewis
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 03:27 PM   #66 (permalink)
FRED HALE SR.
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3 View Post
This says more about you than it does the artist. What does it matter what other people think of the music?

You found someone you think is universally disliked and used them to prove your point. But your point sucks. You should know that you sound like every other affected hipster hanging out pretending to like "talented" music because you're "intelligent."

It says to me you use music poorly. You're one-dimensional. And specifically to hip-hop, you're just as bad as any 16 year old making that statment - you both think there is a "right way" to do hip hop and it gives away a gross and fundamentally misinformed position on music.

People who really love music find something worthwhile in every style out there unless it lacks effort. But when someone makes music they like and puts their heart into it, theres never a completely bad offering.

This thread has been great for me because it continues to show how Internet-Suburban the site is. Do yourself a favor PL and listen to things outside of your comfort zone. You'll appreciate it someday. And thats what this site is for anyway.

Edit: Holy Christ, that kid in the orange and black sweater IS Musicbanter. We finally have a ****ing mascot.

No I just don't like Macklemore but thanks for the therapy session B. How much do I owe you? Maybe i'll listen to Kesha or Psy and cleanse the demons.
FRED HALE SR. is offline   Reply With Quote