Music Banter - View Single Post - What Would Happen If We Met In Real Life?
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 08:33 PM   #39 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I imagine if I wasn't nervous and sitting in a corner pretending to be sitting with some group but really just hoping nobody noticed me and tried to talk to me, then I'd be with a small group of people I found that I was comfortable with since I'm not a mingler. I prefer to find a comfort zone and milk it. I imagine the group would include Unknown Soldier and Trollheart, since they're ultra dorks like me, but really because they seem able to take my sense of humor and are rather laid back. I need foils to affectionately shake their heads and say, "Oh you rascal!" when I say something outrageous and/or abrasive for the sake of my own amusement. PoorOldPo would be good, since our senses of humor seem to be similar, so we could goad each other into ever greater absurdity. That's very important to me. If someone isn't perplexed and worried by my antics then something is wrong. Strangely enough perhaps Hermione. I say that because we've either butted heads in the past, or just haven't had a whole lot of interaction other than a few jokes here and there, but I like a "bitchy" girl who can trade shit talk with me. I don't mean that in a sexual way either, I just like to annoy people, and women with attitudes is just one group of people that I find to be most fun. Urban since I imagine he's not much of a mingler either, and I imagine that he would be fun to chill and exchange friendly jibes with. And of course Vanilla, because I haven't had someone to exchange sexual innuendos with in forever. I miss that. Especially when people aren't sure whether or not you're serious. That's the best. I don't know if he'd be in the group, but I'd love to talk to Jackhammer. Dude's a Metal God on the down low and I'd love to hear his stories of back in the day. Cause he's old. And not young.
I think you''d be disappointed if you met me irl because I do 99% of my communication in facial expressions and pointed silences
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote